Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
- Define focus markets and key customers with market and vertical research & customer survey to identify new business opportunities and monitor & anticipate competitor activities.
- Drive and monitor key market development plan & activities, make customer development plans and continuously improve sales processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Co-create with customer on digital & decarbonization transformation with new business model and deliver high-impact value proposition with holistic SI offerings.
- Strengthen and foster collaboration cross Regions, BUs, Factories, businesses, corporate functions, value chains i.e. Mkt & PLM and with ecosystem outside Siemens.
- Cultivate high performance culture and growth mindset and develop a strong and compliant sales team. Motivate and lead by purpose and build young talents for future pipelines.
Who are we looking for?
· 8-10 years management experience of different functions/departments and leading managers
· Sales management experience in managing sales teams towards different customer types
· Key account management skill/experience for international/local customers
· Customer impact and good analytical skills towards the market
· Growth mindset of inclusive, experimenting, resilient and with outside in perspective
· Creative and innovative business module exploring and practice
· Excellent intercultural collaboration & communication skills (internal & external)
· Be able to drive growth and learning culture, shape sales region as a learning organization
· Proficiency English oral/written
What we offer.
- We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
- We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
- You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time