Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
- Formulate channel development strategy according to SI Strategy to achieve growth ambition.
- Channel development with policy review & training management, drive channel transparency and monitor channel performance
- Lead channel management organization and act as functional leader of channel management related issues cross regions/BUs and maximize channel synergy.
- Ensure effective network with related partners to keep abreast of all industry and legal standards and trends
- Ensure appropriate and effective workflow at channel management and leads continuous improvement projects.
- Strengthen and foster collaboration cross regions, BUs, factories, businesses, corporate functions and with ecosystem outside Siemens.
- Cultivate high performance culture and growth mindset and develop a strong and compliant channel management team.
- Build a learning organization to continuously enhance team competencies. Supervise and train team members and build young talents for future pipelines.
Who are we looking for?
- 5-8 years channel management experience with infrastructure/industrial/utility customers
- Customer impact and good analytical skills on channel management
- Creative and innovative business module exploring and practice
- Project management and commercial knowledge
- Growth mindset of inclusive, experimenting, resilient and with outside in perspective
- Excellent intercultural collaboration & communication skills (internal & external)
- Good knowledge about SI Portfolio and applications at relevant industries
- Proficiency English oral/written
What we offer.
- We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
- We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
- You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time