Do you want to join us in helping to fight the threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You represent IT Regulatory and Compliance governance within the Asia Pacific IT organization as a reliable partner for risk and internal control system and establish concepts for minimizing IT risks.
- You define and optimize IT-specific internal control systems with a focus on the financially relevant applications and the associated support applications - in accordance with local and global requirements.
- You serve as point of escalation, review and approval for key issues and decisions in IT Regulations and Management
- Evaluate service-specific new requirements and its impact on the existing regulatory processes/landscape, design and execute necessary changes
- You support in case of Asia Pacific IT audits by supporting the organization.
- You are taking over ownership of following IT CCS requests through the organization to ensure country specific laws & regulations.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory IT related requirements (eg. RIC, ICFR, ISO and other standards)
- You have a university degree, followed by depth experience in the field of Governance /Compliance with focus on IT as well an understanding of methods and standards for the region of Asia Pacific.
- You already have very well-founded, many years of professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we look forward to receiving your application also.
- Ideally, you also have certifications in various applicable areas of IT, quality and/or project management.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are characterized by strong project management qualities and a secure handling of all common MS Office applications.
- You already
- With your excellent interpersonal and very good communication skills in English (spoken and written), you can easily move in the global environment of our company.
- We don't compromise on quality - that's why you have a pronounced focus on results and quality.
- Personally, you convince us with your structured way of working and your ability to work in a team.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time