Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
• Support responsible region to fulfill the BTA target while ensuring BU's profit.
• Collect and sort kinds of market information, fill in various reports on a regular basis, and responding to EA management with high-quality and timely.
• Discover new business opportunities in responsible region, support and develop existing and new partners coverage in white-spot cities, and support regional sales cross-selling with EA Product.
• Implement actions according to the annual, quarterly, monthly target issued by the EA management.
• Complete daily work efficiently and adapt to frequent business trips.
• Perform other tasks / responsibilities assigned by the line manager.
Who are we looking for?
• 3 years+ Experience in Sales & Marketing and/or Business Development in relevant MV/LV product /solution business.
• Working experience in multinational companies.
• Project management experience is preferred.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Team player, customer and result oriented.
• Fluent in both verbal and written English.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time