Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide support to our Field Service Engineers and Application Specialists in the EMEA Region (Europe, Middle East, Africa) in English language
- You will provide solutions for all product related 1st Level incidents (customer calls) by telephone or email in Italian language
- You will accumulate and share knowledge of current and new products within your experienced team to keep a high-quality support level
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Laboratory diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in medical technology or an equivalent technical education
- You already gained first experience in Customer Service in the Laboratory Diagnostics business, ideally with POC or Molecular technologies
- You can show attributes and experience in solving complex problems by using structured solving methods
- You have experience in the support and maintenance of IT systems, ideally in a hospital setting for IT related functions
Your attributes and skills:
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in Italian and English language, further language skills are a plus
- You possess an affinity to IT applications and like to work with software solutions
- You are proficient in Microsoft office and web applications
- You possess good interpersonal skills, professional attitude, excellent teamwork, and organizational skills
- You have good telephone skills with motivation for attentive hearing and ability to develop solutions with customers based on customer requests and knowledge of product and service organization
- You are able to identify priorities and derive/decide the necessary actions
- You demonstrate strong leadership quality at all times, take initiative to participate in department projects and activities, and strive for continuous improvement and learning
- You are highly self-driven and enjoy working in a virtual team
- You understand the diversity in different cultures and leverage on the strengths of diversity. Passion to work with people and committed to deliver best services to customers across the globe
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time