Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global Compliance, Audit and Remediation and Governance teams as IT Compliance &Governance Professional (f/m/d) to drive the organization globally in all areas of IT Compliance and IT Governance.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In the area of IT Compliance, you will consult internal customers (e.g., Application or Project Manager in IT and the Business) to get the requirements to roll out their IT applications globally in a compliant way (You will provide to them guidance and consulting and connect them)
- In complex cases, you connect internal customers to the various Governance Owners in SHS like for e.g., Data Privacy, Export Control, Worker’s Council, Cybersecurity, etc.
- In the area of IT Governance, you will act as responsible contact in Siemens Healthineers IT regarding definition and publishing of IT regulations (directives, policies, work instructions, etc.)
- You will be the central interface between all IT departments and the central Siemens Healthineers Governance department (SHS A G&RIC)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in computer science, economics, law or comparable
- You have several years of experience in the field of (IT) compliance (e.g., Export Control, Software Clearing, Data Privacy)
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas
- You have a strong IT background and passion for compliance & governance issues
- You have several years of experience working in IT in cross-functional teams, global virtual teams
Your attributes and skills:
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine your extensive technical knowledge with strong communication skills and enjoy consulting our internal Siemens Healthineers (IT) customers
- You can closely liaise with business users to understand their needs to consult them in the best way
- We win together - quality matters to you and you like to implement our high standards together in the team
- Your business-fluent English and German enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time