Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Quality Manager (f/m/d) SHS QT to drive quality improvement initiatives within Siemens Healthineers.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You conduct inspections, compliance audits and quality assessments to ensure the global market access for medical devices and in-vitro diagnostic devices
- You support Post Audit Support activities to ensure appropriate corrective and preventive Actions are implemented
- You conduct improvement projects for Siemens Healthineers to ensure regulatory compliance and strengthen the competitiveness in all areas of the QM system
- You contribute actively on development and transfer of “Best Practices”, “Lessons Learned” and other variants of active knowledge management
- You develop new concepts within QM for practical and solution-oriented support of Siemens Healthineers Units (BAs, BLs, functions, countries) to implement international, legal and internal requirements
- Furthermore, you issue and update processes, requirements, and Guidance for whole Siemens Healthineers and train those
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You completed a successful degree in natural scientific or similar profession (e.g. medical science, pharmaceutical, medtech) or similar professional education
- You have many years of professional experience in quality management of highly regulated products, preferably of medical devices
- You bring practical experience and very good knowledge in several areas of quality management systems (e.g. supplier quality, design controls, CAPA)
- You have practical experience leading and conducting Quality System audits (QSR, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, MDSAP, GMP) and hold a certificate as a lead auditor
- Furthermore, you are ideally familiar with additional relevant requirements for medical devices (MDR/IVDR)
- Ideally, you are also familiar with risk management for medical devices according to ISO 14971
- You already have many years of in-depth professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no university degree? Then we are also looking forward to your application
Your attributes and skills:
- You have the ability to analyze complex issues, process them in a structured manner and communicate them to third parties
- You are willing to travel for the worldwide improvement projects and audits (approx. 15-20%)
- You bring strong oral and written communication skills as well as Business fluent English language knowledge; for internal communication it is also an advantage if you have a good knowledge of German
- Thanks to your independent way of working and your ability to co-work, you will have no problem working smoothly with your various Siemens Healthineers interfaces
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either