Required minimum experience of 10+ Years with SW Development background with at least 1+ Years as Scrum Master
- As a Scrum Master, manage 1-2 Scrum Teams, ensuring timely delivery of features within budget and quality to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Takes care that the team follows the software development process with all relevant process steps (responsible for process execution)
- Effectively guide and facilitate the sprint ceremonies to consistently achieve the sprint goals.
- Protect scrum team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Work/collaborate/communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly monitor and control the metrics to meet project/product goals.
- Coach & Guide the team with Agile/Lean practices to deliver value to the customers
- Coaching, mentoring, and fostering the culture of transparency, continuous improvement, and self-organizing within the team.
- Identify and control project risks by means of prevention, mitigation and contingencies.
- Ensure that sprint deliverables are adhering to the Quality and regulatory guidelines
- Exposure to medical domain process and practices would be an added advantage
- Engineering Degree (or MCA) with 10+ years of experience in Software Product development
- Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering processes.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience of working in agile scrum teams as a team member that is diligently applying Agile/Scrum practices
- At least 1+ years as a relevant experience as a Scrum Master
- Exposure on SAFe scaling framework is plus; CSM or equivalent would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of lean/agile project management practices
- Knowledge of methods, tools and techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
- Exposure to working with multi-site global teams.
- Should be able to multi-task, managing multiple project activities and organizational responsibilities effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, moderation and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, team orientation and motivational/inspirational skills.
- Should be assertive, open, and proactive in collaborating across teams/organizations