Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
Join our team as “Legal Counsel / Syndicus Lawyer for software (m/f/d)” at one of our 18 locations in Germany, Belgium (Brussels, Leuven) or the Netherlands (Rotterdam).
We are a highly motivated and innovative legal team, closely connected to and collaborating with the Siemens business to support them with respect to software and cloud related legal matters on a day-to-day basis across the globe.
Our Legal and Compliance Team provides support to our growing and fast evolving market, stretching from e.g. transactional business support to strategic customer/partner projects by providing innovative and business oriented high-quality support for legal matters with a focus on cloud solutions. We also advice on the development of new business models and solutions.
What role will you play?
- Your role will be legal counsel for Siemens’ Digital Industries Software business unit with a focus on operational and transactional support for inbound and outbound cloud services, IoT and software licensing
- You will support us in setting-up a legal lifecycle framework for cloud solutions
- Additionally, your role will also have a strategic function where you will be counseling the business on technical and strategic cooperation agreements
- Furthermore, you will support legal aspects related to the development and roll-out of new cloud offerings, supporting their setup from the initial stages throughout their lifecycle (e.g. including review of regulatory requirements)
What you need to be part of our success?
- Fully qualified lawyer
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- 3-5 years’ experience in a legal role in an IT environment e.g. drafting and negotiating agreements in a law firm or as part of an inhouse legal team including basic knowledge in data privacy
- Analytical capabilities
- Strong communication skills and last but not least
- Excellent capabilities as a team player
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time