- Providing systematical and professional E2E deliver chain & logistics solution. Those solutions shall bring competitiveness to Siemens and added value to Customers.
- Leveraging Distribution Logistics Expertise with growth mindset to enable business growth and achieve high customer satisfaction
- Ensure that those solutions follow the global strategic approach
What are my responsibilities?
You are working in our global organization based in China, with technical allocation to China and functional reporting to our global transportation management in headquarter based in Germany
Designing Deliver Chain-Transportation Network
- Actively design our future setup and develop our transportation network with special focus from China to ASEAN regions and from ASEAN to other countries.
- Design means to develop transport-concepts (e.g., service-provider portfolio, preferred transportation mode considering lead time, cost, and CO2-Footprint)
- Design the Deliver Chain -Transportation Network based on digital processes and to ensure excellent goods and information flow, as well considering the financial flow. That is the basis and ensures transparent operations in the warehouse, from handover to service-providers until receipt at our global customers
- Based on our fully transparent processes, closely monitor and ensure an excellent performance all the way till the last mile to our customers.
- Apply and extend our existing continuous improvement approach with focus on China/ASEAN countries
- Consider export-requirements and design related transport and warehouse processes e.g., from China to ASEAN or/and from ASEAN countries to global consignees. That could touch also warehouse process design
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above with major of industrial engineering, logistics engineering, etc. graduated from an accredited university
- About 3 to 5 years working experience in supply chain and logistics area, transportation project experience would be preferred
- Proficient in professional English
- Sharing our E2E – view in transportation from handover in the shipping location until receiving at our global end-customers
- Self-driven, proactive, and result-oriented
- Team player with maxim: no one is perfect, but a team can be
- Growth mindset:
- Be brave, failures are opportunities to grow
- I can learn to do anything I want
- Challenges help me to grow
- I like to try new things, sometimes I need to take detours, but I do not give up the target
- Intercultural sensitivity: I enjoy working with different cultures in an diverse environment
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time