Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Job summary: As a Sr. Project Specialist -– HPS Expert at SHL, you will lead or manage multiple project-based teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives or cross-functional transformation projects with tangible business impact of increased efficiency, transparence, and trust in our commercial operation team from an end-to-end perspective.
- Work closely with process owners to lead or manage continuous improvement activities and cross-functional transformation projects through the entire project lifecycle of initiation, analysis, implementation, and conclusion to deliver business results against KPIs such as on-time completion of projects, cost saving, risk mitigation, quality improvement or lead time reduction etc.
- Organize and (co)-facilitate Kaizen workshops, improvement events and guide teams with lean methodologies to identify and implement process improvement opportunities, tracking the progress of follow up actions and validating the business case;
- Act as role model / ambassador of continuous improvement to build lean / HPS capabilities in the organization and change the mindset and behaviors required to sustain the culture;
- Support to deploy business transformation strategy, incl. roadmap, implementation plan and oversee the program to ensure the vision and targets are achieved in line with the business objectives;
- Establish a clear and effective communication mechanism with key stakeholders to ensure they buy-in and align around priorities and project milestones etc.
- 5 – 8 years working experience with minimum 2 years’ experience in a project management, process improvement role or operational function in a commercial environment;
- Solid knowledge of Lean Management based business systems, e.g., Healthineers Performance System (HPS), Toyota Production System or Danaher Business System, with prior experience of facilitating Kaizen workshops or other improvement events is a big plus;
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with a strong foundation in metrics / KPIs to drive operational excellence;
- Proven track records of project management in leading or driving cross-functional projects to deliver business results with standard of project management processes and tools including but not limited to the development, monitoring and control of scope, timeline, budgets, risk management and communication plan etc.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, stakeholder and change management skills, with a track record of dealing with and overcoming resistance to change at multiple levels of organization;
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time