Job title: Hybrid Mobile Developer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authority specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Development/Maintenance of Software/Apps for Digitalization of Factories
- Implement interface requirements as discussed and agreed with relevant partners
- Code Review and Drive Testability improvements sought at quality and efficiency
- Root cause analysis and bugs correction
- Advise and supervise dependencies on other teams, Produce user documentation
- Participate on regular status meetings, should possess good
- Analytical capabilities, ability to learn quickly and interpersonal skills
- Abstraction capability and logical thinking
- Social competence: the ability to work in teams and excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused behavior, solution-focused, proactive action and initiative
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 3-5 years of Experience in Hybrid Mobile App Development with Cordova and Angular
- Very strong experience in Cross platform app development for iOS, Android based on Cordova
- Good knowledge of relational databases in SQL / SQLite
- Experience in consuming web services on a mobile device.
- Knowledge of current data structures for web-based applications (JSON, XML)
- Knowledge in below areas will have higher edge
- Version control (GIT, TFS), Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, GitLab)
- Hands on experience on Native Code development for Plugins customization.
- Cross platform app development for Windows based on Cordova
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about
Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time