Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Gurgaon.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with the partners’ quality requirements.
• Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
• Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
• Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
• Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
• Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
• Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
• Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• 3 to 6 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
• You need to have experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
• Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
• You need to have understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
• You need to have sound knowledge of software engineering process.
• You must have experience in working in AGILE team.
• You must have Hands on experience of OOAD
• You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
• You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills
• Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Find out more about Siemens Advanta at: https://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers