Responsibilities and Tasks
- Preparation of mechanical design drawings for Overhead Contact Line components and part lists (for OCS for Railway Electrification) taking into account both, the customer specifications and the Siemens’ regulations and standards Layout Plan, Cross Section Drawings.
- prepare systems design calculations as per standards and technical specifications Carry out design layout of OCR systems with the AUTOCAD, 3D Tools including modeling of components.
- prepare Structural Erection Diagrams & CSD Knowledge of engineering simulations, Static calculations for Rigid Overhead Catenary Systems for DC Traction Power systems and associated products, design of Retractable Overhead catenary system (ROCR) in the depots.
- Clarification of static and dynamic mechanical calculations for overhead Contact Line components incl steel constructions and foundations (for OCR systems in Metro projects) considering both, the customer specifications and the national and international regulations and simulation and analysis of the design with Finite Element Modelling (FEM).
- Provide conceptional solutions, technical support, analysis of technical problems, technical clarifications in collaboration with the manufacturing, the installation, the project engineering team.
- Maintaining of product data/documentations in SAP.
- Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages in view of date, cost and quality aspects
- Planning and performance of Factory Acceptance Tests for mechanical components for external suppliers
- Work closely with offshore team on design clarifications and expedite the design submissions.
- Product support in view of standardization and documentation.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of mechanical construction design and welding constructions
- Min 8+ Years of relevant experience for OCR/OCS systems in metro projects for AC / DC systems.
- Familiarization with Siemens SICAT SR, SICAT SRD Overhead catenary system is added advantage.
- CAD-tools AUTOCAD and Creo Elements or other solid 3D modeling program
- Familiarization with Siemens design tools for Overhead contact lines SICAT Master, CAN DROP etc..
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering (safety related for people)
- Knowledge of engineering processes
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
- Verbal and written fluency in English
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time