Knowledge for the world of tomorrow
You are the ears and eyes of our customers. You listen closely and look far ahead, looking for comprehensive solutions and valuing personal exchange. What opportunities are there for our customers? You do not wait but take the initiative. You turn "That sounds interesting!" into concrete orders and pave the way for innovative business areas. To do this, we reliably provide you with the latest knowledge and give you plenty of room to make your own decisions. In this way, you create a secure basis for a sustainable and trusting customer relationship. What are you waiting for? Let us break new ground!
We are global competence center for motion control based in Prague. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our Global Sales coordinator!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- You will lead and take responsibility for continuous business expansion with our machine tool portfolio by coordinating the activities between consumption and manufacturing regions
- You coordinate regular alignment and collaboration meetings between consumption and manufacturing regions
- You monitor the regional KPI’s regularly for the consumption regions
- You plan and coordinate the go-to-market strategy for creating a pull effect in machine tools area, including the portfolio of digitalization
- You always maintain a secure overview of customer needs and innovation trends and empower the team members to pursue business opportunities and identify, win, and develop new customers
- You enjoy working proactively and closely with internal partners in the sales organizations world-wide as well as headquarters organizations
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- Signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
Your profile for "Making the future possible"
- You inspire and motivate the global dealer and end-user sales team to actively bring forward changes
- You are a committed and prudent personality who convinces with your very cooperative teamwork and your future-oriented mindset
- You have relevant sales experience, preferably in the field of machine tools, as well as very good communication skills for negotiations and customer consulting
- You are open-minded to apply new sales and marketing methods, e.g. social selling, social media, challenger approach, in order to break new ground in customer acquisition
- Your university degree, relevant long-term professional experience in technical and sales activities as well as very good English skills round off your profile, German is an advantage
Furthermore, we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time