Do you want to work on
project with a higher purpose?
Do you want to help us become even better and improve the quality? Do you have a clear picture how the test automation process should look like? Can you set up the processes for automatically and periodically running tests (Smoke test, Regression test, etc.) and identify the areas for test automation and reporting?
If you answered 4 times yes then we are looking for you! Join us in one of our Scrum teams.
Starting with the manual testing in close cooperation with the existing QA community in other teams will help you to understand the context of the application. Once you will get the picture and can identify the scope you can start to extend our automation framework currently administered by developers. With our support you will introduce the comprehensive test automation and reporting process.
Don't miss your opportunity to shape the future of healthcare!
Work and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for test activities and design of test automation process
- Take over the test automation process from development teamIdentifying the scope of test automation
- Extending the existing automated test framework
- Set up the automated test execution and reporting with the support from dev team (Smoke test, Regression tests, etc.)
- Preparation of test data, design of test scenarios and plans
- Tools used – Webdriver IO, Cucumber
- Principles – Teamwork, Agile(Scrum), Devops, CI/CD Monitoring, Results tracking and reporting (JIRA, Testrail, Confluence)
- Review requirements, specifications and other project documentation
- Create and perform manual tests based on existing scenarios
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes
- Close collaboration with the QA community
- Identify the areas for the QA improvements
What do we require:
- Automation tools - any test platform demonstrated experience
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time