**** $1000 Sign On Bonus ***
Siemens Logistics LLC is seeking experienced mechanical and electrical controls technicians in support of the team located at the Indianapolis International Airport location for Maintenance Mechanic Level II opportunities. This position requires experience and knowledge in the responsibilities as outlined.
- Performing maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, and testing of the Baggage Handling Systems and their associated components and providing accurate and timely written reports of safety, operational, and maintenance activities.
- Must have the ability to interpret data and suggest maintenance schedule/activity adjustments to the Manager.
- Update daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance activity schedules.
Lifting (50 to 100 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight, and/or hearing to complete the job duties.
Required Skills / Education:
· Experience: 2-5 years of experience.
· Education Required: HS Diploma or GED required.
· Electro-Electronics / Mechanical skills required.
· Excellent Customer Relations skills.
· Adhere to all safety regulations and safe work practices.
· Mechanical troubleshooting skills including but not limited to belts, bearings, pulleys, drives, and gearmotors.
· Industrial electrical troubleshooting skills including 480V three phase motor and control circuits, electrical schematic print reading, variable frequency drives, motor starters, and input/output systems.
· Working knowledge of PLC systems and operations.
· Familiarity with high level control systems SCADA systems, and network architecture including servers, ethernet, fiber optic, network switches (ethernet, fiber), workstations, and barcode scanning systems.
· Maintenance management software skills including generating and completing preventive and corrective maintenance, scheduling maintenance, and tracking inventory.
· Valid driver license with clean MVR highly desirable.
· Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings per airport requirements.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Benefits: Start on Day One!!!
- Health, Dental and Vision plans with options from which to choose.
- Matching 401(k).
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays and floating holidays.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.