Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
This position is to guarantee the IT automation service excellence and enable business digital transformation, in addition to provide technical supports in digital projects.
1. Act as point of contact for defined process automation solutions
2. (Coordinate with business departments & Identify potential automation opportunities to accelerate digital transformation)--Senior
3. Design & develop digital solutions based on business requests to support business transformation targets.
4. (Be associate responsible for follow ups on completed projects & resolve relevant change requests to ensure all projects are delivered timely, quality and cost effective manner.)--Senior
5. Participate in the preparation of system operational documents
6. Follow up projects progress and risks, timely report to manager and various stakeholders
7. Other related tasks assigned by team leader working in an international team…
- Bachelor required, Background in
computer science or information management preferred 本科或以上学历
- 3-5 Experiences in SAP， 3年以上工作经验，熟悉SAP，prefer 有项目管理经验
- Should have some basic(university level) knowledge of programming logic(SQL,Python,R..)
- Experience in RPA developing solution such Win-shuttle or UIPATH is a plus需要会RPA代码开发的工程师，负责对应流程数据库脚本编写，RPA程序设计，开发， 交付，优化与运维
- English communication ability
Opportunity of grow [As personnel]
As a member of IT division in Siemens Healthineers, you will have many opportunities to grow up yourself.
Opportunity to learn and have experience of Microsoft technology (Azure, M365)
Experience being able to drive yourself to various Digital Transformation projects
Collaborate with business departments or with global internal / external organization in diverse environment that transcends national borders
You can expand your technical skills such as Agile development and DevOps.
Practicing design thinking, Lean Startup and Agile Scrum
You can work in a team where “Do fast, Fail fast and Learn fast” has permeated.
Opportunity to participate in the project to directly contribute to Digital Transformation projects at medical institutions
Opportunity to participate in the project to contribute to the launch of new digital services for customers
There is a culture and system of recognition and reward for achievements and attitudes as a Role Model.
Work in the pioneer for healthcare industry – with much opportunities world wide
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time