IoT Product Manager
Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
- Market research for IoT business opportunity and define the solution refer to use cases in buildings.
- Brief requirements and drive IoT product development with R&D like gateway, router and so on.
- Build up business contact with eco-partnership and work with them to drive the IoT business.
- Deep dive IoT application in building and vertical market then position Siemens building IoT product to market.
- Contribution to IoT strategy definition and product roadmap.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree or above and major in automation, electrical engineering and so on. MBA is preferred
- More than 3 years product management experience
- Experience of building automation system is preferred.
- Skilled in communication, presentation and fluent English speaking.
- Experience in IoT business definition and delivery to market.
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Pls find more information at
Siemens official website:
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time