Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
A Product Manager in the COR team is responsible for the Product Management of products produced by SSMR as well as strong collaboration and co-working with counterparts in Erlangen in
order to bring the China customer and market requirements to our global products and portfolio.
The Product Manager will also support and drive key strategic portfolio activities to ensure market success in China in line with the SHS DI New Ambition.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Develop a deep customer and market understanding in order to specify the best product (feature set and cost position) for a clearly defined market segment.
2. Drives the continuous process to identify and define customer features (e.g. by regular customer visits/interviews, customer workshops, competition analysis) to deliver the most competitive, innovative and cost effective solution for our customers.
3. Understand the designated market segment in order to execute a winning product definition and fulfil market need with close communication and alignment with SHL Product Management Team and Sales.
4. Drive the realization of product requirements through the entire agile product development process and support engineering with clinical/customer feedback and review of functional specifications.
5. Responsible for the business plan for a product or product feature and work closely with Finance and R&D team to manage BK.
6. Support marketing activities during product introduction with expertise and in the required processes (e.g. on congresses, customer visits and customer events).
7. Ensures success of the Project/Product during the complete life cycle
8. Contribute to the product portfolio and product strategy for China Market to support a winning portfolio and market success in China as part of the Win in China Initiative and New Ambition.
1. Several years’ experience in Product Management and/ or Business Development.
2. Knowledge about MR system (Hardware, Software, Application) as well as MR market.
3. Knowledge about the PLM process and good understanding of cross-functional teamwork activities within the PLM lifecycle.
4. Strong personal skills and language skills (English) needed as of frequent cross-country communication and alignment.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time