Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
- · Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with the company regulations and guidelines.
- · The responsibilities include Validation and booking of Sales Order, PO creation (ICC ), Booking of contracts, Invoice generation, Delivery Note creation, GR Posting, dispatch co-ordination with warehouse, etc
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · A university degree.
- · Ability to work in a team.
- · Good communication and customer service skills.
- · Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time