Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Scrum Master is responsible for delivering high-quality software, timely and within budget by motivating and guiding the scrum team with agile/lean principles and practices to achieve the same.
- Co-ordinate with product owner, architects and scrum team for sprint backlog management, concept grooming and continuous delivery of features.
- Effectively guide and facilitate the sprint ceremonies to consistently achieve the sprint goals (Sprint planning, reviews, retrospective, demo, daily stand-ups, and stakeholder meetings).
- Protect scrum team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Work/collaborate/communicate optimally with internal and external partners and regularly supervise and control the metrics to meet project/product goals. (E.g. sprint/ release burn down, velocity, defects, etc.)
- Looking for an Engineering Graduate / Postgraduate - preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics.
- Looking for 10-14 years of professional experience in SW development.
- 3Yrs of Proven experience as a Scrum master in Agile development projects.
- Expert level of Scrum Maser experience & Technical Skills in C++ or in UI technologies
- Good skills and knowledge of situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, servant leadership, facilitation and growing transparency.
- Strong analytical skills as well as wide horizon and a broad approach, with the ability to delve into technical details when required.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: (ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and very good mentoring skills.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time