- You are responsible as protocol developer for the CN 4100 (LINUX Realtime System)
- You are in charge of firmware development from analysis and design to implementation and test
- You are part of the agile team (incl. backlog definition, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective) together with other developers, system test, product owner and scrum master
- You define module, integration and unit tests and execute them afterwards
- You have a degree in computer science, preferably a master's degree
- Ideally you have several years of professional experience in the area of backend development
- At best, you have very good programming skills in JAVA and are familiar with frameworks such as Spring Boot or Gradle
- Knowledge of the protocols PROFINET, OPC-UA, MODBUS TCP / Serial, IEC 61850 / IEC 60870 would be advantageous
- You have experience with LINUX and Docker environments
- You also have an understanding of industrial communication technologies and network management, such as LAN and Ethernet
- Personally, you convince us with a goal-oriented and independent way of working
- You are fluent in German and can also communicate well in English
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time