Why Choose Us?
Founded in 1922, SGP (Siemens Graduate Program) is a time-honored Siemens trainee program for master graduates who want to change the future. SGP offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens.
Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three to four challenging assignments. At least one of these assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation, you will learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work.
These are highly appreciated by our current SGP participants include material and immaterial advantages.
• Competitive compensation package
• Tailored trainings
• Given responsibility and own projects
• International work that has a significant contribution
• Be part of a global network
• Assignment abroad
You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal Development Manager will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
- Support to deliver in-depth market intelligence analysis in building, power grids, infrastructure, and industry fields
- Support strategic project execution, follow up and continuous improvement, including but not limited to internal projects, M&A, ecosystem partnership etc
- Assist other tasks such as mgmt. presentations
- Master’s degree from a prestigious university
- Major in Economics, Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics
- Strong interest in developing a career in industry and energy related field
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin
- Have the knowledge of sustainability, energy and/or buildings
- Open-minded, positive, good communication skills, and ‘can-do’ spirit
- Good learning ability, logic, and structural thinking
- Decision Making
- Driving for Results
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Change
- Fostering Diversity
- Information and Communication Technology Literacy
- Agile way of working
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time