What are my responsibilities?
• Preparing the credits reports by examining the applications
• Being responsible from financial analyses and rating studies
• Visiting the customers if needed
• Preparing the customer files for the credits committee
• Preparing the inter- departmental reports
• Contacting with the credits department in Germany in necessary situations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related fields
• 1-5 years of experience in credits/ financial analyze departments in Banking or Leasing sector
• Very good command of English (TOEFL or IELTS will be an asset)
• Very good command of MS Office applications
• Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finansal Kiralama A.S.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time