Do you want to work for a company creating environments that care? Do you have the passion and creativity to expand the footprint of the bespoken Siemens Building Automation Portfolio in Central Eastern Europe (CEE)? You can be part of the proud team driving digital transformation in creating smart, sustainable and energy efficient buildings. This topic is at the forefront of the industry and its importance is ever-increasing.
Building Products is one of the key Business Units of Siemens Smart Infrastructure. We deploy smart buildings solutions. Smart buildings interact with its people, systems, and environment. Through intelligent control we help offices, factories, schools, and hospitals to increase comfort, efficiency and safety.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to grow and sustain a powerful, long-term market presence. You will be the marketing leader for the Business Unit in the region, heading a virtual team across the countries of Central Eastern Europe. Join our team and help us create environments that care!
Location: this position can be based in any of our
major SI BP locations in Central Eastern Europe. Prerequisite is in any case
your legal eligibility to work in the respective country and location.
- Planning and executing of marketing strategies and communication plans for the region, including market launch activities as well as customer-centric marketing content for all media
- Understand the needs of the markets
- In close collaboration with the global Building Products Headquarters define and implement actions to stimulate the growth of selected key products in the regions
- Take lead in rolling out new campaigns and support the respective Sales organizations in the countries of Central Eastern Europe
- Acting as point of contact and Marketing ambassador of the CEE region who participates actively in the global Building Products MarCom community
- Organization of national and international trade fairs and customer events
- Support with the creation of customer references highlighting the added value of our portfolio
- Content Management for various customer facing tools
- Moreover, you are cooperating closely with our communications department, our business segments, the regions as well as agencies and vendor partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration or similar education
- 3+ years in a marketing, product management or sales role, ideally in an industrial B2B environment
- Experience in digital marketing would be beneficial
- Experience in building technology or industrial engineering would be beneficial
- You are skilled in aligning with multiple colleagues in a virtual team, in a highly complex and global environment; you enjoy networking in large organizations to get consensus and things done
- Highly customer-focused, with a natural curiosity to understand customer needs
- Affinity for structured and conceptual thinking as well as creativity to translate technological features into compelling sales stories
- Willingness to speak up, challenge established norms or policies and drive innovations
- Professional fluency in English is essential; with the ability to communicate verbally, visually and in writing. German, or any other language is an advantage
What can we further offer?
- An environment with a growth mindset, where people are empowered
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family
- Opportunities for continuous / individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The gross annual salary according to the collective agreement for this position is at least EUR 57.000,-. Depending on education and experience an overpayment is possible.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Oesterreich
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time