Job title – Sr Process Associate – Purchase to Pay
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient
Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play
· Perform daily activities associated with the Siemens P2P - Accounts Payable General Accounting activities, Payment Services and Customer Relations.
· The responsibilities include, but not limited to, performing Invoice processing for 3rd party invoices, Payment requests, Vendor set-up requests, JE uploads, Submission of Tax certificates, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed.
· Team of employees whose prime responsibility is to book Liabilities of Siemens Operating Companies accurately and in timely fashion to enable uninterrupted supply of goods and services to various Siemens locations.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 1-3 years of P2P experience of Finance & accounting.
· Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
· A working knowledge of SAP.
· Excellent understanding of P2P process and its various controls.
· Must be fast learner and should be able to think analytically.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time