Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Product Manager, POC Immunoassay, in the Point-of-Care Diagnostics Business (POC). The POC business develops and sustains systems for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) instruments for point of care and laboratory medical testing.
This is role is well-suited to an ambitious
professional looking for the next step in your career. As a Product Manager, POC Immunoassay you will be responsible for:
- Go-To-Market Strategy for the Siemens Healthineers POC Immunoassay platform
- Assay portfolio management, Product Life Cycle management
- Development and communication of market/customer requirements
- Cross-functional leadership and collaboration across the POC Immunoassay franchise including but not limited, R&D, RA/QA, SCM, Business Development, Clinical Affairs, Clinical Marketing, Marketing Communications, Service and Manufacturing
- POC Immunoassay Product line subject matter expert
- New Product/Business Case development and launch execution
- Achieve annual sales revenue goals, new product sales goals, and gross margin goals by growing top-line revenue and bottom line
- Develop relationships at a senior level, which will include key loss prevention, segment, and regional management
- Lead and support a wide range of business development activities including but not limited to strategy formulation, new product requirements and new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain high-level business relationships with KOLs in support of product line
- Identify, analyze, and report on competitive threats and pricing, customer concerns, and market dynamics
Experience and requirements for success in this role:
- 10+ years of experience with demonstrated experience scaling a high growth business
- Successful track record as a product leader in healthcare diagnostics
- Strong analytical skills working with data to make product decisions
- Strong technical background and able to effectively negotiate with engineering teams
- MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Biochemistry)
- Strong expertise in cardio-pulmonary disease state
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.