Do you want to work for a company creating environments that care? Do you have the passion and creativity to expand the footprint of the bespoken Siemens Building Automation Portfolio in Central Eastern Europe (CEE)? You can be part of the proud team driving digital transformation in creating smart, sustainable and energy efficient buildings. This topic is at the forefront of the industry and its importance is ever-increasing.
Building Products is one of the key Business Units of Siemens Smart Infrastructure. We deploy smart buildings solutions. Smart buildings interact with its people, systems, and environment. Through intelligent control we help offices, factories, schools, and hospitals to increase comfort, efficiency and safety.
We are seeking a Sales Specialist (m/f/d) to drive our Building Automation Products in the region Central Eastern Europe (CEE).
Location: this position can be based in any of our major SI BP locations in Central Eastern Europe. Prerequisite is in any case your legal eligibility to work in the respective country and location.
- Assess market (verticals, planners, and system integrators), understand the SWOT and develop strategy with the aim to increase market share for Siemens Automation products
- Take lead in rolling out new products and manage the ramp-up of the products in countries along with local sales teams
- Orchestrate sales approach towards Solution partners together with Sales team in countries
- Conduct sales trainings and advice the Sales teams and customers in countries on right product selection, value-selling, advantages, benefits
- Create respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings to support the sales process
- Support the respective Sales organizations in the countries of Central Eastern Europe in approaching and serving potential customers
- Provide information for product forecasts and planning via CRM system
- Staying up to with the latest technology trends relevant for Siemens and customers
- Act as point of contact to sales teams in the CEE countries and Ambassador of the CEE region to Product & Marketing Management and Technical support teams in Headquarters and the region
- Collect the product enhancement, country market specific features and application requirements, make initial assessment of the business impact and discuss with HQ on development or for implementation plan
- Minimum 5 years of experience with comprehensive knowledge of the Building Automation business
- Minimum 5 years with Sales or Business Development experience
- Understanding of promoting premium products with value-selling against low price competition
- Working with consultants for approvals and specifications, good understanding of designing and selection of HVAC-controls, field devices, integration components etc. is Plus
- Experience in a corporate organization with matrix interfaces and a reasonable degree of autonomous authority in decision making (3-5 years)
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English to interact with customers, vendors, and colleagues, ability to communicate in German and other languages is an added advantage
- Affinity for IoT and software business models and technologies is beneficial
- Travel 20% - 40%
What can we further offer?
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized
- Opportunities for continuous / individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Region CEE (Austria, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia)
The gross annual salary according to the collective agreement for this position is at least EUR 60.000,-. Depending on education and experience an overpayment is possible.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Oesterreich
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time