At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As a Learning Consultant you will ensure the successful adoption of Siemens solutions for our clients and assist clients in realizing the full value of their investment. Success in this role is largely defined by your ability to act as a trusted advisor, as well as developing effective training and performance support solutions.
- Build high value business relationships with the customer, Project Management team members and other key internal organization stakeholders
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of how Siemens Xcelerator will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value, and impact
- Set and manage stakeholders’ expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts and recommend learning solutions
- Drive alignment to the Learning best practices
and tools within the Siemens Digital Industries Software Services methodology
- Bachelor or Advanced Degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education, or equivalent job experience/education required.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- 5-10 years of experience supporting end-user enablement for enterprise system deployments; extensive experience in analysis, design, development and delivery of training, performance support, and blended-learning solutions.
- Dynamic and engaging style with exceptional communications skills – written and verbal. Able to present to all levels and audiences internal and external to Siemens.
- Conscientious individuals who have a strong desire to learn and contribute in a fast paced and growing environment
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Experience in DoD or Aerospace & Defense design and or data management process
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) professional services delivery
- SAFe Agile experience
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
#LI-PLM #LI-JB1 #DISW
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.