Who builds your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can build your future.
Over two exciting years, you will run three goal-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Legal and Compliance. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Siemens Export Control?
Siemens Legal and Compliance advises the operating businesses and the company’s corporate functions in all aspects of legal and compliance relevant topics. The Compliance Export Control Team ensures a compliant, risk-based and efficient implementation of national and international export control and sanction regulations.
We are a global team of Legal and Compliance professionals embedded within and trusted by the business. In a changing environment we deliver innovative solutions and focus on what matters. We safeguard the values and reputation of Siemens and are passionate about our company's success.
Follow this link to learn more about our Business Conduct Guidelines:
Siemens Business Conduct Guidelines
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities. Currently, we are looking for trainees for our department Legal and Compliance, Export Control (LC).
- Three individually designed assignments at various Siemens locations, including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Complex and exciting tasks in the Export Control environment which involve closely collaborating with Export Control and Compliance colleagues worldwide
- Proficient mentoring during the program to support you reaching your individual career goals and to guide you to crafting your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
We would love you to bring to us:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.:
- Economic Sciences with a focus on Digital Business Models and Computer Science, Digital Business Administration
- Business Information Systems
- Law (Business Law)
- A Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Excellent command of English and German
- An affinity for digitalization and IT business models and IT process (SAP)
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal-opportunity employer we gladly consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time