Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Marketing Professional – teamplayFleet Onlines Services Product Manager to define and execute the teamplayFleet vision and marketing strategy for the US Service Business in collaboration with the Global eCommerce team.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Marketing Professional – teamplayFleet Online Services Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and executing the teamplayFleet vision and marketing strategy for the US Service Business in collaboration with the Global eCommerce team.
- Directing the activities of teamPlay fleet customer service channels in the US.
- Working collaboratively with members of the CS eCommerce team in the development of channels including but not limited to WebShop and ConSeC.
- Customer-focused, innovative thinking working closely with stakeholders and leaders to develop the teamplayFleet customer experience strategy and vision
- Managing the buyer's journey, engagement strategies, user experience and execution
- Acting as program manager and leader for teamplayFleet and teamplayFleet Connect marketing programs
- Envisioning, developing, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing capabilities within U.S Service organization in partnership with leaders across Siemens Healthineers
- Working closely with peers in Global teamplayFleet and eCommerce teams to identify opportunities to create and develop greater demand including product changes and Improvements
- Creating comprehensive demand generation marketing communications plan and managing existing/ongoing program in partnership with Marketing teams
- Be collaborator extraordinaire - across organizations and breaking down silos
- Partnering with both internal teams and agency vendors to set ongoing testing and optimization plans to drive incremental site performance improvements
- Analyzing web analytics and make recommendations for improvements based on these insights
- Researching recognizing and understanding digital innovations to ensure program is leveraging market best practices
- Demonstrating and presenting teamplayFleet and other online services to internal and external users—online, in face-to-face meetings and at tradeshows
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Working under the direction of the Director eCommerce, the TeamplayFleet Product Manager will coordinate with Global eCommerce Partners, modality product management, sales, and customer service teams to develop, market and enhance the teamplayFleet and online services customer experience.
- Measurements of success will include user experience measurements related to teamPlayFleet and implementation of changes/upgrades to meet expanding customer needs and expectations.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and will have a strong understanding of eCommerce, user experience, go-to-market strategies and sales process.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 6-8 years in roles leading/managing CX/UX strategy efforts, digital marketing strategies, communication and content strategies, website development and/or digital analytics
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as eCommerce, technical marketing or product marketing/management
- Demonstrated experience leading, deploying and enhancing successful customer-facing websites or comparable digital channels
- Experience developing and delivering persuasive presentations, recommendations, proposals and business cases that inspire action
- A natural strategist – always wanting to dig deeper into root causes, and skilled as an active listener
- Comfortable making, communicating and defending large-scale, strategic, data-driven decisions
- Proven ability to deliver projects; able to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and project management skills
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Skilled at problem solving and proposing creative/non-traditional solutions to problems
- Excellent communication skills – always focused on matching the right message to the audience
- Intellectual curiosity towards research
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, g, digital marketing, etc.) and familiar with lead generation metrics
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.