Job title – Process Expert – Purchase to Pay
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient
Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play
· Drive the team to meet SLA and provide an experiential service to the customers
· Managing ISO mandatory documents for the process such as SOP, quality tracker, productivity trackers and OLA documents
· Resource handling – new hires process training, cross trainings to make sure Process is smooth
· Handling customer Escalations and CAP update
· Managing team with zero escalations
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 3-4 years of experience.
· The candidate should have strong knowledge of SAP & One SRM application, also strong knowledge of purchase order creation process.
· Also, the candidate should have supply chain management background.
· Purchase requisition and quotation from supplier and additional documentation verification knowledge is required.
· The candidate should be flexible for shifts.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time