We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have good knowledge in Release engineering (Branching, versioning, tagging, source control event hooks).
- You should have good hands-on experience on tools, like Jenkins, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and AWS or Azure.
- You should have strong knowledge in migration from Jenkins pipeline to Git lab pipelines
- Infrastructure as a Code.
- CI/CD Pipeline)
- You should know to quickly release product to market.
- You should know to automate a chunk of internal processes and free up hours of time that could be spent on other tasks
- You should have potential to be self-driven, to learn and solve problems quickly
- You should have strong commitment to deliver quality and engineering excellence, with holistic ownership
- Will to be a team player
- You should have the ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and spoken
- You should be proactive, enough to share knowledge, voice out problems and ask for help
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- MCA with a good academic track record.
- 2 to 5 Years of professional experience
- You must good Knowledge in both Windows and Linux environment.
- Agile principles
- You must have Hands-on experience in Containerization software (e.g Docker, Kubernetes)
- You should have good knowledge in network and storage
- You should sound communicative, proactive, self-reliant and team player
- You should have the passion to learn new technologies and quick learner
- You must possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- You must have Hands-on experience on tools, like RTC Jazz, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube, Teamscale is added advantage.
- You should have worked experience in agile software development (daily scrum, pair sessions, sprint planning, retro & review, clean code and self-organized), configuration, testing and release management
- Added advantage – If you have domain knowledge on Access Control, Intrusion and Video is
- You should have international experience and communication, including collaboration with international teams remotely
- Good to have Certifications on DevOps Engineering.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time