Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Participate in requirement discussions. Analyze and understand the end-user’s needs.
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Improve test coverage for the most critical features of the system.
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Configuring Test Environment in order to set it up
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
- Collating and monitoring the defect management process
- Managing the changes and implement exploratory, automated and regression tests.
- Coming up with exact solutions for problems related to object identity and error handling
- Interacting with customers/clients to solve the various issues they face and updating on the situation
- Set up Continuous Integration.
- Overall, 4 to 8 years of experience in testing Web based projects in a Cloud/Container based environment (Azure/AWS)
- Experience working with unit test frameworks/tools like Jest, Jasmine, Karma etc
- Experience working with UI testing frameworks/tools like Cypress, WebdriverIO Selenium, TestComplete, Puppeteer etc
- Experience in any one of the DevOps like Tortoise SVN, TFS, github, Chef, Artifactory, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Intermediate Operating System skills - Linux & Windows
- Ability to develop high quality tests as per the design.
- Familiar with UML diagrams
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Responsible for testing web, cloud-based applications in the area of Factory automation innovation accelerator topics.
- Should be open and able to quickly learn & adapt to new frameworks & technologies with innovation attitude.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time