Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Implementation Engineer (f/m/d) eHealth Projects, Syngo Carbon Projects and support us in the implementation of our projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the successful implementation of your sub-projects in the area of Healthcare IT Digitization with respect to deadlines, budget, scope, as well as quality as contractually agreed with our customers and partners
- You coordinate your work packages for a successful project implementation
- You support our team in the sales phase
- In addition, you analyze the various solution components of the project with regard to feasibility
- You are responsible for your work packages during the implementation phase of the project
- Furthermore, you will ensure an efficient implementation, including installation / data migration of your sub-projects
- You are responsible for the documentation and handover of the results to the customer and the service organization
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a completed master's degree/diploma in IT, medical technology, eHealth, electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You can demonstrate initial relevant professional experience in an IT environment in the healthcare sector and have ideally already gained knowledge in the implementation and integration of IT and digitalization customer projects
- You have initial experience with clinical, radiological or cardiological workflows
- You have basic knowledge of medical standards (DICOM, HL7, FHIR, IHE)
- You also have experience and know-how in working with and implementing relational databases (MS SQL Server, Raven DB) and tools (Server Integration Tools, Mirth,.. )
- You have knowledge and interest in implementing IT infrastructure and experience in working with workstations, servers, networks and hardware as well as virtualization ( server, workstation, IT infrastructure, storage system, WAN, SAN, LAN, cluster solutions, Oracle, Veritas, MS Windows, virtualization, high availability platforms, UPS, monitoring and backup and restore concepts, ActiveDirectory, DNS, operating systems, storage systems)
Your attributes and skills:
- Collaboration with colleagues and partners in other countries is a matter of course for you. You are business fluent in English (German is an advantage) and have very good communication skills.
- Your analytical and structured way of working is also an advantage
- You enjoy working in project teams and have basic project management skills and are also willing to travel (up to 30%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time