Here at Digital Industries, one of the main pillars of Siemens, we are the market leader in industrial automation. Our products are used in factories across the world, from car production to bottling plants. We are a passionate and innovation-driven organization that defines, develops and operates the Industrial Edge - a new age infrastructure system to enable modern IT technologies in manufacturing. We see ourselves as the platform orchestrator for all Edge Computing solutions, applications and devices provided by our internal and external partners. Now, we are looking for a passionate Full-Stack developer to drive our worldwide go-to-market and business development activities and help our customers scaling their digitalization use cases with Industrial Edge.
THIS IS YOUR NEW ROLE:
- You will be member of a Scrum team within the Industrial Edge project. The team's focus is on the complete lifecycle of customers' applications for the Industrial Edge platform.
- In your new position, you are responsible for supporting the app developers' user journey which covers developing, publishing and selling Industrial Edge applications.
- To improve the app developers' user journey, one of your first challenges will be the development of intuitive monitoring, tracking and debugging functionalities.
- The main tasks of your new role will be the design, implementation and testing of software components with the focus on high quality and robust solutions.
- You will be collaborating with teams across multiple international locations.
- You have successfully completed your technical bachelor's degree or have obtained a comparable education with relevant professional experience
- You are a Full Stack Developer with some years of experience.
- Coding expertise in Golang and UI frameworks (preferably Angular) is strongly desired.
- You have experience in DevOps (e.g. CICD in Gitlab) and are able to work within Linux/UNIX environments.
- Good knowledge of Docker, AWS and Kubernetes is an additional plus.
- You have an eye for quality regarding clean code and automated tests, as well as a continuous strive for improvements.
- Further, you are passionate to learn and keen to constantly improve and develop skills to stay up to date.
- You are able to closely collaborate with your Scrum team members, as well as with many international colleagues, and moreover can ensure and introduce best practices in the team.
- Highly proficient German (at least C1) and very good English language skills round up your profile.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either