As the CYS DEF Regional Operations/Service Delivery Manager, you will lead operations teams in Portugal and Spain (EU2), delivering services across the Cyber Defense Center (CDC), Corporate CERT and Product CERT, with the main objective to keep Siemens safe, provide optimal customer service and service level agreements, as well as conduct business development in region, and manage local key business stakeholders.
The role will require development, implementation and continuous improvement of key processes and procedures, deliver service goals and targets, effective resource management and coordination of internal and external partners for service delivery. Work in collaboration with service mangers in sharing key insights of regional customers and communicate the pulse of the customer regarding new services and service development.
CYS has results-oriented goals to grow our cybersecurity business, which requires this role to effectively manage key business partners in the region of responsibility, actively search business opportunities, as well as developing customer and industry partner relationships. As a leader of the regional operations, you are closest to local customers and therefore need to bring to bear the positioning to reach local market in partnership with Business units and promote upselling additional services to current customers.
- Be responsible for coordinating the regional service delivery in EU2, in line with the Services Management model and specifications, ensuring key functions such as engineering, and project management teams work closely to achieve the overall business objectives.
- Lead the EU2 regional services delivery team and set clear objectives that are aligned to CYS objectives and contract requirements, handle existing customers on defined objectives (eg. cost, time, quality, availability) aligned to the regional delivery, to ensure the highest customer happiness to build a long-lasting customer relationship.
- Supervise and report on contract performance, implement effective contract reviews, and use available metrics to deliver continuous improvement
- Resolve customer issues, when they arise, quickly and effectively
- Ensure the health and safety of all staff and stakeholders is at the forefront of any decision making
- Be responsible for financial performance of contracts and through effective cost control, identify areas for process efficiency improvement and implement solutions
- Embed effective contract service reviews to establish feedback against current performance levels and gather an understanding of any potential future opportunities
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders, including internal departments and external suppliers
- Work with account managers to identify new service offerings, in alignment with Service Managers, and support associated tendering activities from a service delivery perspective
- Be a motivational team leader, with excellent people leadership skills, results driven, data orientated and enabling a highly capable team.
- At least 8 years experience in building and operating IT delivery organizations on basis of state of the art methodologies (e.g. DevOps, Lean, ITIL) and required tools
- Deep understanding of offshore delivery models and IT service engagement models
- Demonstrable experience with disciplinary and functional leadership in an international, multicultural matrix organization
- Business orientated, understanding customer centric decision-making. Experience in customer operations management
- Experience with relevant standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 270001, NIST, IEC 62443)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are a plus
- Having a collaborative approach and working seamlessly across seniority and organization.
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Proficient in written and spoken English as well as strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time