Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: OPC Product Engineer
Job Reference #: 330123
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR, Fremont, CA
Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA
We are looking for additions to our world-class team of Product Engineers for the Calibre Resolution Enhancement Technology (RET) tools to support our rapid growth and expanding research and development activities. The role of a RET Product Engineer at Mentor involves supporting OPC and Advanced RET deployment at leading-edge manufacturing facilities.
- This position will focus primarily on the development of mask synthesis flows and solutions for patterning processes.
- The Product Engineer (PE) position provides an extraordinary opportunity to help define and support the development of enabling RET/OPC capabilities for next-generation lithography processes.
- The PE role involves close involvement with software engineering, product marketing, and customers.
- Responsibilities include providing in-depth technical support and training to our customers, defining and characterizing new capabilities, supporting research partnerships, and working closely with Product Marketing to communicate the value and benefits of new features and capabilities.
- This position reports to the Calibre Senior OPC Product Manager.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Candidates for this position should have a strong interest in supporting enabling software technology for RET.
- BSEE, MSEE/ MS or Ph.D. Physics, Physical Chemistry, Material Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science required.
- Candidates should have a working familiarity with Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with TCL, Perl, Python scripting, or C programming, while not necessary, is desirable.
- A good understanding of semiconductor processing and lithography, in particular, is highly desirable.
- A detailed understanding of photoresist chemistry is a plus, as is any experience with OPC modeling, OPC set-up, lithographic processing, and OPC software development is a plus.
- The position requires well-developed written and oral communication skills. Ph.D. and minimum 3 years of industry experience, or MS and minimum of 5 years of industry experience desired.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
In this section, please outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are preferred but NOT required to be considered for this position.
- Preferred education and focus (if applicable)
- Preferred past experience (including number of years)
- Preferred knowledge, skills, or expertise
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.