- Recent college graduate with a degree in engineering
- University graduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%
- Open to possible relocation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Educate customers on model-based enterprise solutions in the Siemens Digital Industries Software Portfolio
- Utilize knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation to prepare and deliver demonstrations of SISW products and solutions to customers
- Contribute to the response to Requests for Proposals/Requests for Information, to help complete sales Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Support efforts to improve relationships with customers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.