We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Driving DevOps / Agile / Lean / Design Thinking and Value Co-Creation initiatives across organization
- Coaching and Driving the lean/agile transition within projects
- Coaching development teams on delivery excellence with Agile approach
- Training and providing guidance to development teams on quality and process topics
- Driving continuous improvement in projects
- Coaching teams in implementing and realizing the processes as well as decision about tailoring of defined processes
- Driving Project Status Reviews and Quality Gates
- Driving best practices within the organization
· Prepare project offers, intake calculations, setup and maintain project baseline budget.
· Establish and maintain project budgets, and overall cost control
- Prepare ad hoc project reporting and analysis as required
- Prepare detailed monthly project rolling forecasts
- Define, maintain, and improve process and product related metrics and derive adequate improvement measures
- Coordinating and maintaining ISO compliant Quality Management System
- Drive Quality Assurance initiatives for projects across the organization
- Drive customer satisfaction surveys
- Continuously identify and develop initiatives & process definitions to enhance the organizations capabilities
- Driving code quality, product quality, product security related initiatives across organization
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 3+ years of experience in software quality management and/or software process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering, industrial engineering or equivalent experience
- Master of Science or PHD degree in a related field is preferable
- Experience in at least one professional agile transformation project in a software organization or project.
- Hands-on experience in Software Project Management
· Experience working on project/product teams supporting multiple projects
- Knowledge and understanding of project controlling, accounting / finance, contract & subcontract management
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles
- Experience in Agile and/or Lean methodologies
- Experience in working with multi-national, multi-cultural, dispersed project teams
- Self-driven, positive and energizer
- Self-starter, quick learner
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact with various levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent command of English is a must
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time