We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes, product demos. Driving the software development process cycle based on agile framework
- Ensuring all relevant process steps including sprint planning, retrospectives, grooming, sprint reviews and daily standups
- As a dedicated Scrum Master, guiding and supporting multiple Scrum Teams in parallel
- Working with a team of Scrum Masters to build proficiency, consistency and effectiveness of Scrum processes in entire project
- Ensuring adherence to policies, processes and agreements within related project
- Facilitating team collaboration and communication
- Quality assurance in project ; correctness and completeness of team deliverables according to product lifecycle management
- Supporting the team in removing or escalating impediments that the team cannot solve internally
- Supporting the team to commit for challenging but realistic and reliable iteration results
- Ensuring continuous transparency of the team‘s iteration progress.
- Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between the team and product owners and other stakeholders.
- Driving the continuous improvement of the team
- Driving DevOps / Agile / Lean / Design Thinking and Value Co-Creation initiatives across organization
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or a relevant academic program.
- Proven 2+ years of experience in Software Project Management and/or Scrum Master positions is a must
- Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset
- Experience in working and applying Agile/Scrum for minimum 2 years in a software development team is required. (Scrum Master role is preferred.)
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is required.
- Excellent understanding of Scrum values, artifacts, roles and events, including Scrum of Scrums, Continuous Integration.
- Excellent communication, mentoring and motivating skills is a must.
- Ability to coach multiple teams for creating high-value products while working collaboratively and self organizing.
- Knowledge of different and creative Scrum techniques is preferred. (Different Retrospective formats, Burndown techniques, Estimation)
- Experience with different Agile/Scrum tracking tools,
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Ability to multitask and capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Willing to seek ways to improve better processes, best practices within teams and organization.
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time