Experience@Siemens is an exciting opportunity for new Graduates from college or university to transition from academic to the workplace. Siemens Canada will provide you with practical and meaningful work experience as you start your career journey and help you build business skills.
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress. We are excited about technologies that still need to be developed. What about you? Do you want to use your curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us as a recent graduate –by beginning your early career through Experience@Siemens New Graduate Program. Whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your perspective.
Recent graduates enrolled in this program will be partnered with a mentor and receive one on one coaching and guidance in support of their development and to help navigate their early career. In addition, this program will help students establish contacts and widen their network to excel in their career journey. Experience@Siemens offers experiential learning and flexibility, allowing you to balance your personal life and career goals.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens.
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
As a Project Commercial Administrator (PCA), you will be responsible to support all commercial activities for Commercial Project managers in PMO and CS business - Business partner to Operations under DI. The PCA will provide administrative support to the Project management Office, Service delivery and Operations team.
- Frontline invoicing and billing to customers in SAP and customer portal
- Performing timely revenue recognition and keep a methodical tab on Customer orders or service orders on excel and create a monthly running file for reporting of revenue forecast to finance
- Responding to customer billing related inquiries, modifications etc.
- Facilitating creation of customer master record in SAP
- Perform timely cost transfers from service orders to sales orders in coordination with Service coordinator or CPM
- Providing monthly report on NCC to PM team, Business, and all Stake holders
- Creating and maintaining a schedule of Project review meeting in coordination with PM and CPM
- Updating project related documents under guidance from CPM on a monthly basis
- Handling transactions – PO creation, invoicing, service orders and release – end to end execution
- SAP updates including cost plan changes, contractual milestone billings, analysis of actual results, and other assigned SAP tasks as requested
- Work with cross-functional teams (Commercial Project Managers, Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, GBS, etc.) to guide them toward the process and ensure accurate booking of cost, billing, or revenue
- Ensure adherence to corporate governance policies, procedures, accounting standards, compliance requirements, quality milestones, and internal controls
What will you need to succeed?
- New graduate from a college or university program in any discipline.
- Graduated from post-secondary within the last 12 months.
- Above average study performance (Accumulative average > 2.5 (B-)). Transcripts to be provided upon request.
- Demonstrated leadership or initiative at school, work and/or community (extra curricular activities)
- Growth mindset, with a passion for learning
- Collaborative with an ability to cultivate relationships and networks
- Agile, technically savvy, with a knack at creating solutions
- Creative thinker with a unique ability for resourcefulness
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.