Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Shape the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technologies around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers;
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens Healthineers is proud to be a Great Place to Work-certified company® in Canada for 2020-2021, 2021 Best Workplaces in Ontario™, and 2021 list of Best Workplaces™ for Women.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications, digital services and clinical Point of Care diagnostic products, that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. Our 800 employees in Canada located across Canada and 54,000 worldwide, work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide.
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year.
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device.
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada and around the world.
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Care Coordinator Intern for a one year contract. There is opportunity for part time and full time work. This is a great opportunity for new graduates looking to start their career with a global organization.
- Direct customer contact for "first line contact" to receive customers service requests.
- Monitor the daily operation and escalate to the Uptime Service Manager according defined parameter
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction online according Service Marketing requirements
- Reports directly to the Customer Care Manager
- Responsible for their detailed functions described below and within the individual targets and performance parameter
- Intern: Uptime Service Manager, Technical Support, Logistic Administration, Service Field Force, different administration personal
- Extern: Customers
- Receive customers calls / information any kind
- Allocate service incident
- Forward if not a service incident to the respective department
- Enter service incident into ERP (SAP) system
- Check SLA, contract condition, warranty, creditability information
- Receive and distribute ticket / notification number as required
- Forward service incident to respective technical support (TSE) in time and w/o any delay
- Escalate to Customer Care Manager when resource is not available
- Monitor daily uptime service center operation (Notification Monitor Screen)
- Escalate to respective operational group (tech-support / dispatch / logistics) if required
- Generate daily performance reports as defined
- Support operational group (tech-support / dispatch / logistics) in administrational work if possible
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- MS Office
- Regional languages, good communication
- Communication skill: building relationship with customer and field staff
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- SAP know how / experience desirable
- Communication capability, organizational capability
- Previous Call Centre experience
In our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity, Siemens Healthineers requires employees, contractors, and business partners to be fully vaccinated with relevant dose(s) of a Health Canada approved vaccine for all new hires by their start date.
“Fully vaccinated” means it has been 14 days after receiving the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (i.e. two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and which may include, at the Company’s discretion, any further doses in accordance with Health Canada guidelines.
Exemptions will only be granted for medical reasons or on the basis of a protected ground under applicable human rights legislation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.