Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Master Scheduler.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This role is hybrid remote. The selected candidate must be willing to work on-site at our Newark, Delaware location minimum 2 days per week or more based on business need.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Master Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Developing master production schedules for our finished goods, in a make to stock environment, using an ERP system. We currently use SAP.
- You will work closely with our Demand Planning team and Material Planners to ensure we have a viable production plan to meet our customers’ and regional replenishment requirements.
- You will provide leadership in developing compressed production cycles to expedite the shipment of finished goods, by working with cross-functional teams, and widely communicating timelines.
- You will generate reports using Excel and our ERP system.
- You will be responsible for developing product line specific Pre S&OP data and present this data at our monthly meetings.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Siemens Healthineers
- You have moderate to advanced Excel skills and presentation skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills, especially during times of stress.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You have strong math, analytical and decision making skills.
- You can work independently and in a team environment.
- You can lead cross-functional teams.
- Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification preferred
- Experience working in a FDA Regulated environment preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years of production scheduling experience, using ERP (MRP) software, such as SAP.
- Willing to work on-site minimum 2 days per week or more based on business need.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.