About Siemens Healthineers:
Do you want to pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare? “For everyone? Everywhere?”
At Siemens Healthineers, we rely on people who dedicate their energy and passion to this goal - our company name says it all. It stands for the pioneering spirit of our employees, coupled with our long tradition as a technology provider in the ever-dynamic healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment full of opportunities to grow beyond your comfort zone in order to develop personally and professionally. Does that sound interesting to you?
Join the team responsible for developing the software platform solutions used in all product areas of Siemens Healthineers.
Together with your team (about 20 colleagues from Slovakia and Germany), you will participate in definition of a software platform that is used in all areas of Siemens Healthineers.
It provides SW project teams with ready-to-integrate, comprehensive solutions for eight infrastructure engineering tasks: Hardware management, Operating system integration, Build automation support, Support production of systems, Cyber security management, Software upgrade in the field, Software update in the field, Proactive maintenance.
Platform is used as a service seamlessly integrated in CI/CD pipelines with following goals:
- Frees up product development teams from regular infrastructure tasks
- Speeds up development cycles
- Avoids double work
Responsibilities for C# CI/CD Engineer:
- You are active contributor in agile C# development team providing infrastructure as code CI/CD solutions.
- You develop new features based on requirements defined by product owner
- You are actively supporting team architect together with your team members to create and keep best design of provided DevOps solutions
- You have 2+ year experience in C# development, ASP.NET Core/.NET Core
- You are proactively driving your professional growth and you are open to learn new things
- You are team player
- You can speak and write in English
Nice to have skills:
- „Clean code“ software craftsmanship (https://manifesto.softwarecraftsmanship.org/#/en) is not foreign expression to You
- Experience in Test driven development
- Agile development methods
- Experience with Hyper-V or other virtualization environments
- Any experience with CI/CD environment
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Windows 10 configuration management experience
- Preferable but not required University education (Bachelor's degree or Master's degree)
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time