The Account Sales responsible for the china development of the accounts local automotive brand as well as automotive system integrators. His/her mission is to create/ensure long-term customer loyalty and maximize account penetration for the products and systems of all Business Units。
What are my responsibilities?
Being the Automotive branch business development responsible person in VM Auto , drive and support all channels to achieve growth target to expand market share.
His/her responsibilities are:
- Collection, analysis and communication of industry/account specific information/market data (company profiles, investment plans, projects/opportunities, contact persons, installed base etc.).
- Development of strategies for industry - and account penetration (e.g. Account Development Plans, Acquisition Slides, Country Concepts, Business Plans, etc.) and implementation with the involved Account Managers (CAM, KAM, RAM, GAM), business units and sales organizations(local VM Auto, regional BU sales).
- Identification of requirements and automation trends within the Automotive Industry and implementation in products and systems in cooperation with the Business Units.
- concepts and presentation at customers.
- Organization and realization of global events and workshops for Automotive customers; Coordination of projects across Business Units at end customer.
- Generation of references and success stories/lessons learned.
- Securing quality and completeness of account and country reporting.
- Definition/coordination of customer’s measures and controlling of the delegated budget for support measures.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 6 years experience in automotive branch or automation industry
- Automation and Drive Systems
- Automotive market and market development
- Automotive application and workflows
- Digitalization concepts (IT/PLM/MES/MOM)
- Good Familiar with English, at least CET 4 and above will be better
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time