Siemens Advanta is the global management consultancy and technology solutioning arm of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Siemens Advanta navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations.
For our client engagements, we combine deep industry expertise with business and digital proficiency. With that, we are uniquely positioned to help our clients end-to-end, from strategy throughout implementation. Such ability is enabled by an experienced team of 550+ consultants, over 9,000 solution designers and developers, backed by thousands of highly skilled engineers and industry experts at Siemens, fueling our mission to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
At Advanta Middle East you will support leading regional and global companies to equip them with the needed tools and skills to tackle the most complex challenges around Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, and digital transformation.
What you’ll do
You will closely engage with our external clients to bring digitalization to life. In your role you advise senior clients on how to best leverage digital technologies to improve their business. Often you will work closely with our consulting teams, complementing their more strategic work with hands-on technology advise and solutions.
As a Solutioning Partner Associate, you will:
• Inspire our clients to adopt new innovative approaches, tailored to their business and guide through the solution lifecycle from ideation to roll-out
• Design solutions to solve highly complex client challenges through the combination of latest digital solutions from Siemens and our external partners
• Lead proactively business development and sales activities to grow our local office, e.g., by developing new leads or leading tender responses, in line with your individual and office commercial targets
• Represent Siemens Advanta as the face to the client and build strong trust-based relationships with your clients
• Lead highly skilled technology solutioning teams from within Siemens, external partner, or client teams, incl. architects, developers, and industry experts to transform digital solutions into competitive differentiators
• Proactively coach others, enabling them to build new capabilities and grow professionally
• Proactively coordinate and collaborate internally, support actively business development, and assume internal roles beyond project work (e.g., recruitment, appraisals, marketing/ publications)
What you’ll need
• 6-10 years of experience in a digital/ technology advisory or innovation role for a renowned industrial enterprise with at least 5 years’ experience in leading sophisticated technology projects
• Track record and credentials to demonstrate how your work contributes to project success
• Outstanding degree, ideally in engineering, natural science, or IT from a globally renowned university
• Profound experience in digital transformation, digital business, and latest information technologies like ML, AI, Cloud, IoT
• Strong exposure across different industry verticals relevant for Siemens Advanta, particularly Smart Cities/ Campuses/ Districts, Industry 4.0, or Utilities (Power, Water, Renewables)
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, and creative problem-solving skills combined with an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset
• Initial work experience in the Middle East
• Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly (written and spoken) in English and at least one other language, ideally Arabic
• Team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to frequently travel across the region and internationally
What we offer
• Fast growing, highly motivated team consisting of consultants and technical experts in an environment with flat hierarchies striving to deliver impact for our clients
• Continuous exposure to senior Siemens internal and external leaders
• An assigned coach and ‘buddy’ to provide you with feedback and support to help you develop in the direction that most interests you and advances your career
• Clearly defined, transparent career development and learning trajectories with international staffing opportunities
• Well controlled work-life-balance providing the opportunity to pursue additional learning opportunities or personal priorities
• Competitive compensation packages
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the diversity that we enjoy in our company.
To learn more about our team please visit us at http://www.siemens-advanta.com
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now!
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time