Who builds your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can build your future.
Over two exciting years, you will run three goal-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Legal and Compliance. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Siemens Controlling and Finance – Tax and the Tax Tech Lab Germany?
Siemens Controlling and Finance supports Siemens with all tax and customs law topics ensuring that Siemens fully complies to current tax and customs law, while at the same time obviating unnecessary costs. Thus, contributing to the overall success of Siemens.
The Tax Tech Lab Germany is an incubator for digitalization and innovations. We collaborate closely with IT departments, start-ups and established industry and technology companies, being embedded in an international network of co-operations in North America and Asia.
Follow this link to learn more about Siemens : www.siemens.com
Here is what we offer:
- Two years with exciting projects with Siemens Controlling and Finance - Tax (CF T), where you will collaborate with Tax Departments, IT, external companies and CF’s Senior management
- A variety of possibilites to develop and learn. Currently, we are looking for trainees for our Tax Tech Lab Germany.
- Three individually designed assignments at various Siemens locations, including one eight-month assignment abroad .
- The perfect mix of material tax law, digitaliziation and technology.
- Proficient mentoring during the program to support you reaching your individual career goals and to guide you to crafting your future with us.
- Comprehensive and innovative trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills.
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you.
We would love you to bring to us:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.:
- Business Informatics with a focus on Tax Law
- Economic Sciences with a focus on Tax Law
- Tax Law (Master of Law)
- A Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Excellent command of English and German
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
- An affinity for technology, innovation and digitalization.
- Personally, you excel as a great teammate, outstanding communication skills, analytical thinking and through structured work, drive and commitment.
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Find more about our Program on www.siemens.com/sgp / #SiemensGraduateProgram
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer we gladly consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time