Why Choose Us?
Founded in 1922, SGP (Siemens Graduate Program) is a time-honored Siemens trainee program for master graduates who want to change the future. SGP offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens.
Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three to four challenging assignments. At least one of these assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation, you will learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work.
These are highly appreciated by our current SGP participants include material and immaterial advantages.
• Competitive compensation package
• Tailored trainings
• Given responsibility and own projects
• International work that has a significant contribution
• Be part of a global network
• Assignment abroad
You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal Development Manager will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
Division: Digital Industry
Business Unit: FA (Factory Automation)
Hiring Department: FA AS Strategic Product Manager
Job title: SGP Trainee- Strategic Product Manager and Consultant for Industrial Digitalization
Working Location: Beijing
Target Position (After the program): Strategic Product Manager and Consultant for Industrial Digitalization
What will you do if join us?
During the training period as SGP we will lay the foundations for your professional success. The areas in which you will build knowledge and your personal network include:
- Building solid Product Manager skills, which include knowledge of the Factory automation portfolio.
- Regional sales channels and processes as well as the ability to conduct in-depth customer meetings
- Learning about the latest trends and contributing to the resulting products in the FA headquarters of SIEMENS Germany
After your successful trainee time you will join the already waiting SPM team. Your mission is to improve the business of reginal customers by helping them with their digitalization journey. In your job you will face several challenges:
- Driving automation innovations in applications and products
- Define new business modes
- Built up and FA ecosystem for IT/ OT integration
- Discover new markets and business opportunities.
There is certainly more to care about, but we also expect you to discover and solve this in your future role.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity for continuous growing by mentoring and coaching you in both: personality and career
- An open, supportive team you can always rely on
- The possibility to discover your full potential through given challenges and the change for self-realization
- Rock-solid know-how in automation and in customer interactions
Who are we looking for?
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
- Open, agile mindset
- You enjoy challenges and are willing to tackle them
- You seek business opportunities and are willing to drive them towards success
- High self-motivation and ability to learn
- Strong cross function community and cooperation ability
- Observe ability and sense for new technical innovation trend
- Strong IT knowhow and OT knowledge
- Very good communication and presentation technique
- Decision Making
- Driving for Results
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Change
- Fostering Diversity
- Information and Communication Technology Literacy
- Agile way of working
What else to know?
For more introduction on SGP, please visit our SGP website: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/search-careers/siemens-graduate-program.html
Do you think you have what it takes? We look forward to receiving your application!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time